The 36th Annual ArtBLINK will look a bit different this year.
We at the O’Neal Comprehensive Cancer Center at UAB consider the health and safety of our community members to be of the utmost importance, now and always. That said, in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this year’s event will be entirely virtual. We hope you will join us to honor those who have been impacted by cancer, celebrate the innovative work of our physicians and scientists, and learn more about our mission.
Support for the ArtBLINK Gala goes toward top-priority projects in cancer research and care through the O'Neal Comprehensive Cancer Center’s Fund for Excellence.
Here's what's in store for our first-ever virtual ArtBLINK Gala:
- Virtual artist studio experiences will be featured throughout the week leading up to the event.
- The Friday evening program will feature special messages from O'Neal Comprehensive Cancer Center Director Dr. Barry Sleckman and honoree Mr. George Wheelock III, as well as our featured survivor, physicians, researchers, board members and artists.
- Bidding on auction items will remain open all weekend.
- Participants will have the opportunity to win a one-on-one experience with a local artist.
- Attendees will have the option to choose a special ArtBLINK dinner from Iz Catering to enjoy at home.
2021 Virtual ArtBLINK Gala
Honoring Mr. George Wheelock III
Friday, Feb. 5, 2021
6:30-7:45 p.m. CST